A Little Context For Me

Monday, April 6, 2015

New Beginnings and Fresh Starts

I haven't had my own blog in years, not since the days of MySpace if you can remember that far back. I really did not want a blog, to me they represent time, energy, and commitment in a life that already as far too many of those elements. However, I keep having these words that keep jumbling around my head, words that need to be shared but with no real outlet. So I decided to create one, and hope that once I did the words would not stop flowing.

Having said that here is what I promise you as a reader and follower: I will only write when I feel like I have something important to say - okay, well, more like when I think I have something interesting to say. I cannot guarantee that it will be interesting to you, but you never know. I will not post cute pictures of furry animals, that's what Facebook is for, and I will not burden you with handy house keeping tips or recipes - domesticity is not my forte, and you are probably already familiar with Pintrest. I do not promise I will always be right or that I have it all figured out. I only promise to share the things I consider worthy of our time and thought. I may make you mad, and I will probably shock you a few times. If I didn't I wouldn't be being true to who I am.

I hope you comment, a lot. I hope you share, and I hope you even disagree with me from time to time because we learn the most in the hard discussions.

For my grand kick off, I am reposting several things I have posted previously on other sites, but new material is on its way. Thanks for joining me on my wild ride of a life.

Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment